Apply for Financial Aid
Over 99% of Lakeshore students receive financial aid.
Lakeshore offers financial aid to those who qualify. Financial aid includes federal grants, work-study, and loans as well as state grants. To determine eligibility, students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Click here to watch an overview of how to complete the FAFSA application.
To complete the FAFSA, you will need:
- Your social security number
- Your alien registration number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2’s, and any other records of money earned (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the ISRS Data Retrieval Tool. You will need to agree to the IRS information being populated to the FAFSA. Use it if you can.)
- Bank statements and records of investments
- Records of untaxed income
- A federal student aid ID (FSA ID) to sign electronically.
- Lakeshore’s school code: 009194
Apply at FAFSA site
The first step to finding out if you are eligible to receive financial aid is to fill out the FAFSA. Once you complete the FAFSA, you will receive notification of your potential financial aid award.
The federal processing center will do an initial review of your FAFSA and then send it to Lakeshore. After the Lakeshore Financial Aid Office reviews your application, an email will be sent to your student email indicating next steps. Click here to view more of your financial aid checklist.